SENIOR KYC ANALYST
Hou jij er van om alles tot aan de bodem uit te zoeken? Ben jij de speurneus in jouw vriendengroep? Dan zijn wij op zoek naar jou en jouw speurtalent!
The KYC Senior Analyst is mainly responsible for the quality of his or her own analysis work and performing reviews on the work completed by other members of the analyst team.
A Senior Analyst is expected to function as a second line of defence, receiving more complex cases and escalations whilst sharing knowledge, best practices and guiding other analysts.
The Senior Analyst is expected to lead by example, providing support, encouragement and help where needed to other team members.
Responsibilities and Results
A Senior Analyst’s core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct own analysis as well as peer reviewing other team members’ client / relationship due diligence, ensuring that compliance data, checks and supporting evidence of team’s reviews are in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Provide feedback in an effective and constructive fashion to others.
- Act as case expert in the discussions of events or disagreed outcome of individual cases based on strong insight of the agreed Due Diligence rules and global portfolio structure in close interaction with analysts
- Provide on-the-job training and coaching to all team members
- Provide input and enhancements to all content, quality, policy and procedure documents.
- Obtain and maintain thorough knowledge of regulation and procedures.
WAT BIEDEN WIJ?
- Great opportunity to develop in an associate role.
- A diverse range of tasks
- International company
- Competitive salary
WAT VRAGEN WIJ?
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor, or an equivalent level degree, preferably in a field related to economics, finance or law. However, applicants with alternative backgrounds are also strongly encouraged to apply. Certification in Compliance or AML are advantageous.
- 2 or more years of KYC experience.
- Thorough knowledge of KYC procedures and analysis workflows.
- High level of interpersonal and organizational skills, including the ability to work within a team.
- Ability to prioritise, demonstrating good time management skills.
- Given the international working environment, excellent Dutch and English proficiency is a strict requirement. Any additional language is a big advantage.
This company is an experienced Know Your Customer (KYC) system and services provider and a trusted partner to their clients. They provide full or partial compliance solutions to complement their clients’ existing capabilities. Their experience and expertise helps their clients in making their KYC process smooth, quick and efficient.
As a KYC specialist for over a decade, they have a thorough understanding of KYC risks and processes across a range of industries with differing levels of regulatory oversight and maturity. This enables them to work within heavily regulated sectors such as banking, and a vast array of clients in other sectors such as law firms
At this company you will join a hard-working, international team and help our customers meeting both internal business risk responsibilities and external Anti-Money Laundering regulatory obligations. The team celebrates success in providing their clients with smart, fast and cost-effective KYC services and systems.
Heb je interesse in deze functie? Dan leren wij jou graag kennen! Reageren kan door je CV, motivatiebrief en een recente foto te mailen naar firstname.lastname@example.org .
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com